Admission to all courses will be made purely on merit.
Admission will be made in each branch according to the rules of reservation prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Certificates required during admission:
- Higher Secondary course / +2 Mark sheet
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Statement of Marks - (For PG Courses)
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate – (For PG Courses)
Candidates are asked to bring 2 sets of photocopy Copies of the above Certificates & Two Passport Size Photos during admission.
Verification of +2 Marks Sheet
"Admission is subject to verification of Mark Certificate issued by the Director of Government Examinations and if the Mark Certificate is found to be Bogus, admission is liable for cancellation besides criminal action being taken" (Deputy Secretary to Government D.O. Letter No. 53269NI/93 dated 6.12.93)
- B.Sc. Apparel Fashion Designing
- B.Sc. Costume Design & Fashion
- B.Sc. Garment Designing & Production
- B.Sc. Fashion Apparel Management
- B.Sc. Apparel Manufacturing & Merchandising
- B.Sc. Apparel Production Technology
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Com. Computer Application
- B.B.A. Business Administration
Eligiblity:H.Sc / 10+2 passed. Students who have passed 3 Years Diploma awarded by State Board of Technical Education, Govt. of Tamil Nadu is eligible to join First year.
- M.Sc. Apparel Fashion Designing
Eligiblity: Any Degree in Textiles / Fashion
- Apparel Merchandising & Management
Eligiblity: Any Degree
For Queries Contact : 8056931111 / 8056398111 / 9791789111 / 0421 - 2374200, 2374452