The Department is designed to bridge the gap between conceptual learning and practical application to inculcate professional and managerial expertise.
The curriculum has been suitably modified to meet the challenging needs of the Indian Business Society. A certain measure of flexibility has been built into the new system, which enables the students to make their own choice of subjects from a wide spectrum of courses. The department provides conducive ambience for learning Management and Career oriented subjects, keeping in view the changing trends in education.
- To provide knowledge in the various areas of Business Administration.
- To develop the skills of analyzing, evaluating problems and taking decisions.
- To keep pace with dynamic industry changes and management practices and to enhance knowledge updates through Technical Workshops, Seminars, Guest Lectures and Internships.
- To ensure that the curriculum bridges the Institution and industries expectations.
The department is well equipped with 06 staff members who are highly committed and dedicated who are available during class hours and also outside class hours to take remedial classes focusing on weaker students as a service.
The students of this department will enhance their skills of leadership, curricular and co-curricular talents. We disseminate knowledge without compromising on standards and values. The education imparted here aims at the development of self- confidence, commitment to excellence, independence of thinking, sensitization to social and environmental needs and a holistic/global outlook on life, along with discipline.
- It’s a heterogeneous course covering a wide gamut of subjects, having under its fold, Economics, Statistics, Psychology, Production, Marketing, Human Resources, Quality Management & business law enabling the student to gain knowledge in multifarious disciplines.
- BBA @ NIFT-TEA is not limited to theoretical learning. The close proximity of the colleges to the companies helps students to bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge and practical experience.
- Department of Management Science has a strong active and growing interface with business and an industry, with experts from a range of leading companies delivering regular guest lectures, and serving as members of various advisory boards
|B.B.A. Business Administration||View|