The Department offers Three year Bachelor Degree in Fashion Apparel Management (FAM), and Three year Bachelor Degree in Garment Designing & Production (GDP) programmes, in affiliation with Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. The faculty members have vast experience in Academic and industrial arena and have published papers in leading journals including Refereed, and in various seminars and conferences. The spacious laboratories are well equipped with the modern machines and equipments, used to teach the students as well as for commercial purpose.
- To teach and to make the students to learn about various aspects of Knitwear Production.
- To enhance the practical knowledge about the processes of apparel manufacturing through Practical classes, Industrial visits, Internship.
- To update the technical knowledge of students by making them to participate in Technical Workshops, Seminars, Guest Lectures and by visiting exhibitions.
- To help the students in improving their interpersonal skills.
- To assist the placement cell in providing Part time jobs during their final year study and to achieve 100 % placement.
- To update the syllabi periodically to ensure that the curriculum bridges the Institution and industries expectations.
|B.Sc Fashion Apparel Management||View|
|B.Sc Garment Designing & Production||View|