- Provide necessary academic guidance to the students.
- Prepare the students to face the challenges in the field of Commerce and Management.
- Provide information about career advancement programs.
- Help the students, who seek jobs in the various field of business,
- create a chance to know the career opportunities available in the field of business and select those career opportunities which suits to their requirements and abilities.
- Create an awareness about entrepreneurship for self-employment.
- By organizing guest lectures, seminars, make the students well acquainted with latest information.
- By organizing Industrial visits, field visits help them to get practical knowledge in the field of education.
- Create an awareness of research culture among the students.
|Chairman||Mr.S.GOWTHAM – III B.Com CA|
|Vice – Chairman||Ms.S.NITHYA SHRUTHI – II B.Com|
|Secretary||Mr.M.DEEPAK – III B.Com|
|Joint Secretary||Mr.V.VINOTH KUMAR – II B.Com CA|
|Treasurer||Mr.R.SATHYAN KUMAR – I B.Com|
|Joint – Treasurer||Mr.V.HARIHARAN – I B.Com CA|